2020 READY TO GO
Membership and tournament Information
- GUARANTEED $1000 FIRST PLACE - Each team trail event this year will be GUARANTEED a first place payout of $1000.00
- Basic Membership: $120 per team
- Platinum Membership: $240 per team (includes Bass Team Championship membership)
- Tournament Fees: $100 per boat
- Payback: See payout schedule
- Must fish 4 to qualify for the Championship
- TOP 5 finishes will be used to calculate the AOY
- TOP 2 TEAMS WILL BE SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BASSMASTER TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
FOR A CHANCE TO FISH OFF TO COMPETE IN THE BASSMASTER CLASSIC. MUST HAVE PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP TO QUALIFY
- Team | Bass - Path To The Classic. Finish highest in the points ( Platinum Memberships only ) calculated by AOY Standings and you will be qualified to fish the BASS TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP with a chance to fish your way to the Bassmaster Classic. More details to come during our meet and greet in February
- Skeeter Real Money - brought to you by Blackbeard Marine - Win up to $5000.00 fishing in your Skeeter Boat during each of the events in 2020 - details here
- Pelican - will once again be a premier sponsor for the 2020 season. We all have come to know their brand as the most durable brand to protect anything you own. When you cant afford to lose it, put it in a Pelican. Backed by the lifetime, "You break it - We replace it" warranty they match up well with our brand of fishing.
- Lowrance - will once again be a premier partner for 2020 - FIND | NAVIGATE | DOMINATE
- LTW CASH - What a deal.. Had a hard day on the water - no worries. Though another round of generous donations from an original member of the club we are proud to offer the Lowest Total Weight (LTW) payout. Bring the lowest total weight above zero with legal fish to the scales and get paid $100.00. Several teams put this money in their pocket last year and it was extremely popular.
We have been hard at work putting our schedule together and working with our sponsors to bring you another successful season in 2019. The final schedule has been released and we have confirmed all the dates.
Going into our 8th season we wanted to make it bigger and better for everyone that participates. We are proud to announce:
There is much more that we can reveal in the coming days as we prepare for 2020. We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding as we work to make this the fastest growing team trail in Oklahoma.
The full schedule can be seen here.. Schedule